Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Diwali Inspirations...

With Diwali- 'The Festival of Lights' around the corner, I have been looking everywhere for inspiration to decorate my home. There are amazing, sparkly diyas & lamps available in the market, fancy gift packs of dry fruits & sweets, amazing packaging of chocolates and so on but I want to do something innovative, something simple, something beautiful, something traditional, something different.

So why look elsewhere? I keep sharing ideas from my home now and then, but this is the first time I have decided to share Diwali Decorating Ideas formally.

Some ideas & inspirations from my home to your home every single day from today to Diwali that is on 9th Nov, 2007. (Ok, I have said it!)

Now please be with me and do tell me what you think of this. While I try and share some inspiring ideas, the next couple of days...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

is that sugar in the bowl?

if you are you are truly original.

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea. I can't wait to see what you share with us.

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea. I was also hoping to see some Navrathri pictures too.

Vinita

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your ideas!

Melissa

Vineeta said...

deadly idea! And no better person than u to post on this. Will keep tuned! :)

Anne Marie said...

There is so much warmth in this photo...the colours, the light.

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

Thanks everyone:-)

Anrosh- Thanks:-)

Monica- Hope to share some interesting ideas from my home:-)

vinita- Thanks:-) Navarathri was a low key affair at home this time...will definitely share next time;-)

melissa- Thanks:-) Do drop by everyday:-)

vineeta- Thanks:-) You are such an encouraging blog friend:-) Do drop by everyday:-)

Anushkaa- Thanks:-) Drop by often:-)

Kay said...

wow!! I'm surprised that I do have that same lamp! Bought in a store in Pune.